1084 La Londe Lane
Napa Valley, CA
For detailed information visit: www.CoombsvilleVineyardEstate.com
This highly desirable secluded enclave is adjacent to a major Napa Valley 35 acre Vineyard Estate and a stone's throw from the historic Napa Valley Country Club, its 18 hole golf course, tennis facilities and lavish club house.
A private drive leads through this 10 acre estates, security gate and award winning Robert Parker 92 point 7.75 acre Cabernet vineyard and .33 acre Merlot vineyard to a sprawling single story ranch style primary residence and guest house both of which overlook the gentle rolling hillside vineyard and views to Mt. St. Helena. All fruit from this vineyard has been designated to the Robert Craig winery for its acclaimed "Affinity" Cabernet Sauvignon.
A sizeable guest parking court with beautiful stone perimeter walls leads to a covered front porch and the primary home's front door with large glass side panels.
The primary residence offers 3,173 sq ft (including the quest house), 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, with a large entertaining view deck accessed from the kitchen, family room and master suite. The adjoining 631 sq ft guest house with a private entrance and private parking space includes 1 bedroom/ 1 bath with kitchen and laundry room.
This property represents what most people hope to find in Wine Country which is a small
"commercially viable" vineyard and house which can either be used as-is, remodeled and/or expanded as a vacation home or grand new primary residence!! Plenty of room for the development of a bocci court or new swimming pool each with vineyard views.
Primary Residence Amenities
- Granite foyer
- Spacious living room with vaulted ceilings
- Large formal dining room with vineyard views
- A large kitchen includes: tile flooring, tile counter tops, recessed lighting, cast iron sink with disposal, extensive oak cabinetry, large island with butcher block counter top, breakfast bar and Thermador 4 burner gas cooktop with oven, GE dishwasher, Whirlpool compactor, Carousel microwave , Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerator freezer, a built-in work station and a breakfast table space with vineyard views.
- The adjacent family room offers vaulted ceilings with recessed lighting, massive windows to the vineyard views, a custom circular fireplace and hearth, built-in bookcases/shelving, ceiling fan, a wet bar with marble countertop, stainless steel sink and back bar wall display cabinetry.
- The elegant and spacious carpeted master suite enjoys amazing vineyard views and a
classic open master bath (also with vineyard views}, recessed lighting, custom rounded cabinetry, stone countertops, twin basins, multiple mirrors, a large lass shower with
multiple heads, his and her walk-in closets, access to a private rear deck overlooking the vineyards.
- The guest bedrooms with vineyard views each offer mirrored closet doors and are served by a Jack and Jill bathroom with tile flooring, oak cabinetry, Corian counter tops with twin basins, and a bath tub with shower; one bedroom is currently used as an office.
- The laundry room/utility room also includes an all tile mud room accessed from the rear of the house and a powder room for guests. This facility includes a second refrigerator, significant additional kitchen pantry and general storage space plus a stainless steel sink.
Guest House Amenities
- The separate and private entry opens to a tile foyer and adjacent carpeted living room and kitchen with tile floor.
- The kitchen includes walnut cabinetry, Formica counter tops, a double stainless steel sink and a Roper 4 burner electric cook top/oven.
- The bedroom is carpeted with mirrored closet doors and vineyard views.
- The bath includes tile flooring, walnut cabinetry, Corian sink and an all tile bath tub with shower.
- The separate laundry room includes a washer and dryer and a large storage closet.
- Light weight concrete tile roof
- Two car garage with automatic opener (493 sq ft)
- A walk-in wine cellar
- Private well
- Septic system (2)
- PG&E services including natural gas
- Shop (468 sq ft.) Adjacent carport (680 sq ft)
- Security system (monitored by Protection One)
Just south of Stag's Leap, nestled in the Mt. George Foothills on the eastern side of the Napa Valley, The La Londe estate Vineyard has produced exceptional Cabernet Sauvignon since Robert Craig purchased the property back in 1995. As a hillside, cane-pruned site, this vineyard averages 4,0 tons per acre of high quality fruit. The 2k year old vines allow a rare display of the volcanic, stony soils in the finished wines. Grapes are typically small, deeply red flavored, and undeniably racy with a big backbone of acidity.
Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate (12/29/16) rating:
2014 Robert Craig Affinity: "This winery has been consistently excellent throughout my tastings in Napa, going back many, many years. They have also kept a lid on pricing, which remains realistic and consumer friendly. Their least expensive wine from 2014 is their blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon 10% Merlot and the rest Petite Verdot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc called Affinity. Delicious black raspberry and blackcurrant fruit, some spice box, licorice and incense are all present in this supple-textured, medium to full-bodied, opulent wine, which is sexy, lush and ideal for drinking over the next decade or more. The color is healthy dense and purple, and the wine full-bodied and textured, with a beautiful finish and real harmony. Drink it over the next decade. 92 points."
$ per month
Year Fixed. % Interest Rate.
|Principal + Interest:||$|