(6J/K/L) Upcoming Projects
- Awarded a construction contract to Pacific Parks Landscaping for the Napa River Oakville Crossroad to Oak Knoll Restoration Project. The project will address sites in Group B shown on this map and will help reduce sediment loads into the river and provide biological complexity throughout the river channel.
- Approved plans and specifications and authorized the Director of Public Works to advertise for sealed bids the Manley Lane Culvert Repair Project, which was damaged as a result of the 2014 earthquake.
- Approved two new capital improvement projects – a guardrail and striping project on Silverado Trail. The guardrail project will replace 11 miles of existing rail on Silverado Trail immediately north of Trancas St. that no longer conforms to standards. The restriping extends the length of Silverado Trail between Trancas St. and HWY 29 in Calistoga. Construction is scheduled for Fiscal Year 2021-22.
(6Q) More Funds Towards the County’s Down Payment Assistance Program!
- Re-appointment of Gloria Barber, Randy Kitch, Elaine Paoli, and Jean Stancliff
- Appointment of Mary Palmer representing the Commission on Aging
(9B/C) Special Districts Update
Save the Date! Mount Veeder Community Meeting
On Saturday, October 19, from 1-3 PM, the Mount Veeder Fire Safe Council will hold a community fire safety meeting at Enchanted Hills Camp – 3410 Mt. Veeder Road. The program will cover emergency access, home hardening, defensible space, and the Council’s free Residential Wildfire Risk Evaluation program. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to email@example.com. I hope to see you there!
Next Board of Supervisors Meeting…
Join the Board on October 15, at 9:00 a.m. on the third floor of the County Administration Building — 1195 Third Street, Suite 310, Napa.